Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore (à¦°à¦¬à§à¦¨à§à¦¦à§à¦°à¦¨à¦¾à¦¥ à¦ à¦¾à¦à§à¦° – in Bengali) was a polymath and done so much in the field of literature and lyrics. He was born on 7th May 1861 in Calcutta. He was a multi-talented persona.
About Rabindranath Tagore:
- Notable verses: Gitanjali, Rabindra Saangeet, Gora, Amar Shonar Bangla, etc.
- His popular composition: Our national anthem Jana Gana Mana, Sri Lanka Matha, etc.
- Spouse: Mirnalini Devi
- Children: Total five children (only two survived)
- Awards: nobel Prize winner for literature.
- Occupation: Essayist, painter, composer, poet, etc
He was the first Non- European who won Nobel Prize for his deeds in literature in the year 1913.
- Tagore was youngest in his family and was on 13th position.
- He died in the age of 80 on 7th August 1941.
- He moved to Shantiniketan from 1901 and stayed till 1932.
- From 1878 to 1932 he travelled more than thirty countries.
- His popular novels are Shesher Kobita, Naukadoubi, Chaturanga, etc
Download originalÂ Rabindranath Tagore wallpapers and poster from below gallery. All below pictures ofÂ Rabindranath Tagore is in high resolution – ready to feet to desktop:
HTML Code to Share on FB, Orkut, Hi5 etc
BB Code to Share
Leave Your Comments: