Mango – The King of the KingÂ
Mango is a sweet fruit and consider as Kind of the fruits. Mango is very popular fruit around the world. Â Mango fruit is typically comes in yellow to green color and during summer season.
Few Interesting Facts of Mango
- Mango fruit is good source of Vitamin A, B6, E and Vitamin C.
- According to a new research – mango help to prevent from breast cancer.
- Mango is national fruit of Indian and Philippines country.
- 100 gram of Mango provides 60 Calories along with 15 gram of Carbohydrates.
- Indian is the largest producers of Mango around the world followed by China and Thailand. India also exports high quality of Mango to USA, UK and Canada.
- Mango is also known as Aam in Hindi language.
- The ‘Mango’ word is derived from Tamail (language) word – Mangkay.
- Mango tree is a symbol of love and peace.
HTML Code to Share on FB, Orkut, Hi5 etc
BB Code to Share