Kullu Manali – Beautiful Tourist Spot of India
Kullu is a famous tourist spot, district and town located in Himachal Pradesh. Kullu Manali is situated on the bank of Beas River in the Kullu Valley. Kullu one of the best place for honeymoon spot and know for its natural beauty.
About Kullum Manali
Temperature during winter season: -1.7 to 10degree.
Temperature during summer season: 15 to 25 degree
Population: 18,306 (approx as per 2011)
Elevation: 1,220 m or 4,000 ft
Literacy Rate: 81%
Pin Code: 175131
STD Code: +91 1902
Main Attraction: Raghunath Temple, Shringi Rishi Temple- Banjar, Maha Devi Tirth Temple, Bijli Mahadev, Devta Narsingh.
1) Â Kullu is famous for Fishing spot.
2) Â Kullu Valley is the largest Valley of Himachal Pradesh state.
3) Â Kullu Valley is known as Valley of God â€śDev Bhumiâ€ť.
4) Â Pine and Devdar are common trees in Kullum & Manali.
5) Kullu Manali is consider best place for Honeymoon in India.
6) Manali is approx 550 km distance away from Delhi and 310 Km from Chandigarh.
7) Jogindernagar is the nearest station from Manali that is well connected with other majour cities of India.
Beautiful natural wallpapers of Kullu and manali – download only HD photos of Kullu from below gallery:
HTML Code to Share on FB, Orkut, Hi5 etc
BB Code to Share
Leave Your Comments: