Himalaya is the world’s highest mountain touches India, China, Nepal and Bhutan territory. Himalaya is also known with Himalayas name that means adobe of the snow in Sanskrit language. The Himalayas mountain also has religious connection in Hinduism and Buddhism.
Name: The Himalaya
Height: 29,000 feet (approx)
Location: India, China, Nepal, Â Bhutan and Tibet
5 Facts of Himalaya Mountain
- Himalays is the world’s highest mountain in the world.
- There are few popular Hill Stations near Himalayas mountain like Simla, Kullu Manali that comes in Himachal Pradesh, India; Gangtok etc.
- The Himalaya Mountain was formed around 70 million years ago.
- The source of Brahmaputra River is from the Himalayas Mountain only that provide approx 10 crore / 100 million people.
- Himalayas mountains height is approx 29,000 feet from sea level.
Check out beautiful Himalaya Mountain Wallpapers in HD from below gallery. Himalaya mountain river, forest, village, tourist spot pictures ready for desktop background:
HTML Code to Share on FB, Orkut, Hi5 etc
BB Code to Share
Leave Your Comments: