The Golden Temple – Holy Place
The name golden temple itself depicts the story behind its beauty. This temple has been built with gold and is located between water bodies. This temple plays a great and significant role in the religious aspect of Sikh and Punjabi. It is even popular with another name that is Har Mandir Sahib prevailing in the land of Sikh, Amritsar.
In the former time it was established by Guru Arjan Dev and later renovated by Jassa Singh Ahluwalia. It major identification is 4 different door opening in different direction.
Golden Temple one of the Holy place also known as Harmandir Sahib located in Amritsar, Punjab, India.Â Â It ws built by Guru Arjan Dev and later re-built in 1764 by Jassa Singh Ahluwalia. There are total 4 door to enter in Golden temple.
Located in: Amritsar, Punjab, India
Style: Sikh Architecture
Known as: Darbar Sahib
Built by: Guru Arjan Dev
Built in: 1764
- It is also known from the name Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib
- Golden Temple is formally Sikh Gurudwara and is situated in Amritsar of the state Punjab
- This temple is mainly famous for its beautiful architecture, Gurudwara, clean and clear, white color pure marbles and Golden domes.
- It was built by the Sikh Guru, Guru Arjan Dev who was the 5th Sikh Guru
- The construction of this temple was started in December 1585 AD and get completed in August 1604 AD
- There is a beautiful White Marble Walk-up way which seems so attractive
- Guru Grantha Sahib is the main Holy Book and it is always kept inside the temple
- There are total of four doors to go inside the Golden temple that symbolise a very good things of openness of the Sikhs to all another religions or people
Note: Most of belowÂ Golden Temple HD wallpapers are in high resolution and with 300 to 800 Kb size, so it might take few more seconds to download.
It’s time to decorate personal computer with The Golden Temple Wallpapers from below gallery:
HTML Code to Share on FB, Orkut, Hi5 etc
BB Code to Share