Goa – Popular Tourist Spot of India
Goa is a great Indian tourist centre for attraction. This is beautiful state located near about of Maharashtra. Goa is known worldwide for its mesmerising and significant beaches that makes it extraordinary as well as the traditional style has always been a mark of tourist attention as it do not follow any sort of Indian traditional style.
It another popular location is Panji what opts to be the capital of Goa.
Goa a beautiful state of India located near Maharashtra state. Goa is one of the smallest state of India but very popular as a tourist spot.Â Goa capital is Panaji which is another popular tourist spot of Goa.
Literacy Rate: 83%
STD Code:Â +91 832
Pin Code:Â 403501
- Goa Â was established on 30th of May 1987
- Zuari and Mandovi are the biggest River of Goa
- Goa one of the smallest state.
- Goa has a good and consistent climate throughout the year
- Goa is very famous for the Beaches
- Goa is one of the richest state of India.
- The Beaches and beauty of Goa attracts millions of tourist around the world.
Major tourist spots in Goa are:
Amthane Dam, Ancestral Goa Museum, Banastari Bridge, Chapora Fort, Agonda Beach, Ashwem Beach, Betalbatim Beach, Canaguinim Beach, Coco Beach and many number of Beaches. There are few popular Museums and forts as well in Goa.
Download free Goa Wallpapers in HD from below gallery, variety of Goa photos available from beautiful beaches, rivers, church and other beautiful tourist post:
HTML Code to Share on FB, Orkut, Hi5 etc
BB Code to Share