Ducati Monster – Hot Naked Sport Bike
Ducati Monster is a sport bike launched in 1993 in Italy.Â Ducati Monster is a naked bike that means it’s engines are not covered and it’s exposed. Â Entry level of Ducati Monster comes with 400 CC to 803 cc engine.
Facts and Information:
- It is a First generation Monster Bike
- This bike was designed by Miguel Angel Galluzzi.
- 916 motor was fitted in this bike which is one of the good quality of this bike that differentiate this bike from others.
- Monster 795 has a digital instrumentation
- Top Speed of this bike is 128 mph / 206 kmph
- Various Models of this monster bikes has been launched, some of these are â€“ S4R, Monster 696, Monster 796, Monster 1100 Evo, Ducati the 795 and many more
- Ducati Monster 696 features â€“ 04 strokes, 02 cylinder bike, Longitudinal twin Engine type, Hydraulic disc brake at the Rear and dual Hydraulic disc in front.
Manufacturer Name: Ducati
Production (Starting yr): 1993
Belonging Class: Naked Bike
Engine: 90Â° V Twin, it has Desmodromic Valves
Weight of bike: 168 to 177 kg.
Price: Range of this bike – $8,795 to $13,795 (sub model wise).
Height of Seat: 770 to 800 MM
Latest wallpaper collection ofÂ Ducati Monster available in below gallery. Download HD pictures ofÂ Ducati Monster for your desktop background:
HTML Code to Share on FB, Orkut, Hi5 etc
BB Code to Share