Cocker Spaniel is a cute, small to medium size popular dog worldwide. Â There are 2 types of Cocker Spaniel: English and American. Â Cocker Spaniel was used for hunting purpose but now days itâ€™s used as pet dog. They were used for track and hunt small bird.
Facts &Â TemperamentÂ
- Cocker Spaniel is good with children however it’s recommended to provide social training when they are young.
- Cocker spaniels are good with other pet animals if they are well socialized from young life itself.
- Cocker spaniel is a loyal dog and stick with their family members.
- They have smooth, silky and medium size coat.
- Cockers are easy to train, make sure to provide basic training from childhood.
- Cocker is usually a healthy dog except that their ear gets infected because of its floppy ear. Recommended to clean ear on weekly basis to avoid ear infection.
- Cocker spaniel shed throughout the year, recommended to comb it on daily basis.
- They do well in apartment or flat, however itâ€™s good idea to take Cocker on walk for 20-30 min.
Breed Name:Â Cocker Spaniel
Weight: 8 to 14 Kg
Color: Tan, Red, Brown and Black.
Check out latestÂ Cocker Spaniel wallpapers in black, white, golden, tan and other color of puppies and dog in below photo gallery. Decorate your desktop with funny and cuteÂ Cocker Spaniel images:
HTML Code to Share on FB, Orkut, Hi5 etc
BB Code to Share