Cocker spaniels are the fantastic breed of dog evolved for hunting of the Eurasian woodcock. It shares similarity with the Field Spaniels and Springer Spaniels dog considered as the siren of modern approached dogs. It named even as Canis lupus familiaris in scientific approach. It is the evolution was accomplished in the 20th century of the modern era. Presently it is cute middle sized dog famous worldwide in two different breeds such as English Spaniel and American Spaniel that has carries the gene of hunting skill within itself. And especially are attracted toward small birds for feeding and useful spy agent for tracking out.
Facts &Â TemperamentÂ
- Cocker Spaniel is good with children however it’s recommended to provide social training when they are young.
- Cocker spaniels are good with other pet animals if they are well socialized from young life itself.
- Cocker spaniel is a loyal dog and stick with their family members.
- They have smooth, silky and medium size coat.
- Cockers are easy to train, make sure to provide basic training from childhood.
- Cocker is usually a healthy dog except that their ear gets infected because of its floppy ear. Recommended to clean ear on weekly basis to avoid ear infection.
- Cocker spaniel shed throughout the year, recommended to comb it on daily basis.
- They do well in apartment or flat, however itâ€™s good idea to take Cocker on walk for 20-30 min.
Breed Name:Â Cocker Spaniel
Weight: 8 to 14 Kg
Color: Tan, Red, Brown and Black.
Check out most exclusive collection of different colored cocker spaniel with us and use it as your wallpaper with a single tab on the save option.
HTML Code to Share on FB, Orkut, Hi5 etc
BB Code to Share